Every iPhone screen can be locked and depending on what iPhone you have, there are several methods for securing and unlocking your phone. Continue reading “Setting iPhone/iPad Lock Screen”
We all get our text messages on our phones, but are you receiving your messages on your computer or iPad? Introducing Apple Continuity!
Link your iPhone number to your Apple ID. Then, you can use your phone number with iMessages on your Mac or iPad.
Here is how to add an account and some helpful tips to sync your messages, tweak your settings and stay connected on all your devices.
I have a new iPhone – how do I transfer all of my apps, music, and pics from my old iPhone??
Before you can restore your apps, music and pics to a new iPhone, you need to back up your old iPhone. The following method describes this back up and restore process using iTunes.
- Check that you have the latest version of iTunes.
- Use iTunes to back up your device. Transfer and sync any additional content to your computer.
- If you’re using iOS 6 or later, go to Settings –> iCloud–> and turn off “Find My iPhone”.
Restore your device
- Connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with it.
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes.
- In the Summary panel, click “Restore to Backup”
- When prompted with “Restore to Backup” message, pick the correct device you want this restored from, and make sure you see the correct back up date-If you backup often, you may have numerous backup dates listed.
- Click “Restore ”