To simplify your online life, you should keep your Brewster and personal email completely separate. If you have a personal Gmail account, you can easily toggle between accounts in Chrome.
- Using the Chrome browser, select the “People” menu and click on “Add Person”
- Log-in windows will appear for you to enter your personal email address and password.
- If you have 2-factor authentication turned on for your personal Gmail account (which you should!), you will be prompted for a code to proceed.
- A window will appear indicating that all of your saved settings from your personal Google account will be available for use in your new “Person” interface.
- Now when you go into the “People” menu, you will see the new account that you added.