- All students will receive an email invitation to their own ePortfolio Folder within Google Drive. The invitation looks something like this:
- Open the email and click on the “Open” button
- In the next window that appears, click the “Add to Drive” button.
- Now you will notice that the “Add to Drive” button has changed to “Open in Drive”, click the button to open.
- Now in your Google Drive, you will see the new folder. Add any type of file to the folder – Word, Excel, Image, Google Doc, etc. The easiest way to add a file to your ePortfolio folder is to drag it in.
Leave a Reply