While projecting your computer to your class, do you think:
TRAPEZOID OR SQUARE???
Keystoning is the technical term for when your projected image is wider either at the top or bottom. Here is how to correct the vertical keystone distortion and save the settings.
Correct the Vertical Keystone Distortion Manually
- Turn your projector on.
- Once the projected image is visible on the screen, press the KEYSTONE button on your projector’s remote control
The Keystone bar will be displayed.
2. Use the ◁ or ▷ buttons on your remote to correct the keystone distortion. Adjust so that the right and left sides are parallel.
3. Press the ENTER button on the remote.
Saving the Vertical Keystone Setting
- Using your remote, press the Menu button.
- Use the ◁ or ▷ buttons to scroll over to the Setup Menu
- Use the △▽ buttons to select “Keystone Save” > click enter
- The Keystone Save box will pop up. If it is “off” use the ▽ button to select “on” and press Enter on the remote
- You will be brought back to the main menu > press Exit on the remote.
- Your settings will be saved when you shut off the projector.