Clearing cookies and cache has been known to help load site content from Rosetta Stone and Aplia
There are times when a website will not load correctly, web images do not appear as they should or a site just stops working. A quick fix is to do a clean up in your web browser.
Follow these steps for the browser you use:
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the Chrome Menu bar in the upper right hand corner of your screen to open Chrome Preferences.
- Click “More tools” and select “Clear Browsing Data”
- Choose to Obliterate data (From the Beginning of Time) – We recommend checking ALL of the check boxes except “Passwords”
- Click “Clear Browsing Data” (This may take several minutes)
- Quit Chrome and Reopen
- Open Safari
- Click on Safari in menu bar
- Select Preferences
- Click on the Privacy Tab > select Remove All Website Data…
- In the dialog box Click Remove Now
- Quit Safari and Restart
- Open Firefox
- Click on the Firefox Menu bar in the upper right hand corner of your screen to open preferences.
- Click on Preferences
4. In Preferences Select “Privacy”
5. In Privacy Click “Clear your recent history”
8. Quit Firefox and reopen it