How many Google Email Groups do you belong to? Do you want to see each message separately or would you rather receive a single message with a daily digest? Maybe you only need to send the group an email and not receive all the emails? You have several options in Group Settings.
- From your main Gmail email page, navigate to the nine-square icon in the top right corner, click on the icon, and then click on the Groups icon.
- Click on My Groups to open the window that will list all the email groups that you belong to.
- On this page, you will see a list of all the email groups that you are a member. Click the arrow next to All Email for the delivery options for the group you would like to edit.
Here are the delivery options and what they mean:
- No email: You won’t get emails, but you can still see posts by logging in to Google Groups and clicking on that group.
- Important! Do not select this option for any official Brewster groups such as the faculty and staff mailing lists or All-Students, as important news may be missed or delayed!
- Abridged email: Once a day, you’ll get a summary of new messages.
- Digest email: Once a day, you’ll get full email messages bundled into a single message.
- All email: You’ll get an email anytime someone posts to the group.