We recently upgraded the Brewster Voicemail server and along with the upgrade came the new functionality of being able to receive BA voicemail audio messages in your email inbox.
- When you receive a voice message on your BA phone, you will now see an email message in your inbox.
- Click to open the message to see an icon representing the voice message.
- To listen to the voice message in your web browser, click on the text (NOT the download or Drive icons) …
…and the message should start to play automatically.
- Once you listen to the voice message the message-light should go off on your phone.
- If you delete the email message, you will not have to delete the message from your phone.
- If you delete a voice message from your phone, the email message will magically disappear from your inbox.