I have a new iPhone – how do I transfer all of my apps, music, and pics from my old iPhone??
Before you can restore your apps, music and pics to a new iPhone, you need to back up your old iPhone. The following method describes this back up and restore process using iTunes.
- Check that you have the latest version of iTunes.
- Use iTunes to back up your device. Transfer and sync any additional content to your computer.
- If you’re using iOS 6 or later, go to Settings –> iCloud–> and turn off “Find My iPhone”.
Restore your device
- Connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with it.
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes.
- In the Summary panel, click “Restore to Backup”
- When prompted with “Restore to Backup” message, pick the correct device you want this restored from, and make sure you see the correct back up date-If you backup often, you may have numerous backup dates listed.
- Click “Restore ”
Leave a Reply