- Copy this link, either by pressing control while clicking the link or by highlighting the link and pressing Command-C.
- Once you’ve copied the link, go to your Google Calendar.
3. Once inside the Calendar, you will see a section at the bottom of the sidebar called “Other Calendars.”
4. Click the arrow next to Other calendars and select “Add by URL”
5. Paste the address you copied into the empty field next to “URL”, then click the “Add Calendar” button.
6. You should now see “BA Master Calendar” under “Other Calendars.” You can change the Master Calendar’s color in the settings menu found by clicking the arrow next to the calendar name: